Good Morning Yogis,
Just Announcements today
Its a go! Inga and I have found the perfect location for our Tropical Yoga Retreat, and we are so excited. Mark your calendars for April 8-15, 2017 and be prepared for a week of deep relaxation, play and nourishment at the Playa Bay Resort in Roatan, Honduras. I bet you didn’t know that this magical island 40 miles off the coast of Honduras was even on your visit list. Well it is now. Imagine:
- Yoga – twice a day, blend of yin and yang practices in the most beautiful yoga studio ever.
- Meditation – why not sit quietly and let your mind settle to the sounds of birds and surf
- Secluded white sand beaches
- Snorkeling on the second largest reef system in the world
- Kite Boarding for the beginner and the expert
- Fishing – its a big deal there
- Meals featuring the freshest fruits, vegetables and local seafood
- Beach parties
- Deluxe accommodations
- Warm weather and water
You get the idea. We’ve book the entire resort, which being respectful to the ecosystem only sleeps roughly 20, so you will have to sign up early to reserve your spot. Click here for the full brochure.
The other big announcement is that our Soundbaths with Daniella White at River Tree Yoga continue to be a sold-out success. Must be something about settling in for a deep svasana in the Pond Room while Daniella refreshes your brainwaves with the resonance of her crystal bowls, incredible voice and powerful gong. I know that sounds super woo-woo, but seriously it is an inspiring and healing experience. Last night was the last one for the summer, but our next Soundbath is scheduled for September 21 – the Fall Equinox, so note that on your calendar as well.
Have a great weekend,
Shalom & Namaste,